When you need to speak to someone at CPRE who’s thinking and working across county boundaries, a good place to start can be with regional volunteers. Our East Midlands regional group holds 4 meetings a year, in venues in each of our counties, at which we welcome guest speakers who have something to say to our members. We’re also here to:
- Offer practical support to our 7 county-based branches
- Develop strategic and sub-regional perspectives on issues that cross county boundaries
- Co-host conferences and other events around the East Midlands
- Provide an additional communication link with CPRE’s London-based National Office
- Assist with a regional response to national consultations
East Midlands regional chairman (acting)
Tony Stott 0116 230 2715
Regional vice chairman
This post is currently unfilled, while Tony Stott steps in as acting chairman.
Joanne Lowe 01455 699618
Regional website and social media
Fiona Cowan 07989 306389
Find us on Twitter!
Updated June 2018